Civics Textbook - Government Alive
For My civics classes we will be utilizing the Government Alive. To access the textbook utilize the instructions below.
- Step 1: Go to: https://launchpad.classlink.com/Issaquah (or Google "Classlink Issaquah"). You will see the district logo on the login screen.
- Step 2: Log onto ClassLink with your network username. The first 4 letters of your last name, first 3 letters of your first name, and your two-digit graduation year. Example: SmitJoe20.
- Your password is the same as your regular network password. This is what you use when you log onto the computer at school.
- Step 3: Click on the TCI icon.
- Step 4: The first time you may be asked for your teacher's email address. Typically it is their last name, first initial @issaquah.wednet.edu. Then select your class from the list that pops up.
- Depending on the browser you are using; you may be asked to install an extension. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the extension.
Use the following reading as context for the three Abrahamic Religions. There will be a reading quiz for each one.